Dear Mr. Jonesy,

First, let me inform you of sad reality of life: Just because something
doesn't make sense to *you* yet, does not mean it doesn't make sense
altogether. More than likely, it simply means that it doesn't make sense to
*you*. And when one hits a brick wall in terms of their understanding, there
are two approaches that can be taken:

A) The Holy Roman approach: Lynch anyone who disagrees with your limited
understanding.