I wrote:

> While organizing the poster I compiled the following list of full-length
> books and other documents:
>
> 2004 DoE Review
> BARC Studies
> ICCF-9 Selected Papers
> ICCF-10 Proceedings
> ICCF-11 Proceedings
> ICCF-12 Proceedings
> Notable Papers in Our Collection
> McKubre and Beaudette Interview
> U.S. Navy Cold Fusion Research

Oops. Wrong list. That's the list of "Special Collections" . . . which just
means collections of indexes other than the main index system.

I propose to add a new "Collection" listing long documents such as books and
proceedings. Not sure if anyone needs this.

If someone here thinks that some other special purpose index might be
useful, let me know. For example, we could make one with papers relating to
particles, or to mass spectroscopy, or tritium. I think you can find these
papers easily enough already with a Google search, but maybe not. Perhaps it
would help if someone would write introductory paragraphs with hyperlinks.

I do not think we need a guide to papers on calorimetry because there are so
many and they are easy to find.