Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

The best way to validate the claim is to test a sample of spent fuel for
> copper isotope ratio. We can probably expect the heavier 65Cu to be
> completely absent. That would constitute almost indisputable proof.
>
> Why wasn't this done?

I do not know if this was or was not done. But I do know that much more has
been done than has been revealed. So please do not jump to conclusions.

I think one of the best ways to validate the claim would be to build a large
power reactor and let it run for months. That is what they say they plan to
do. It is not what I would do if I were in charge, but it is close enough
that I have no objection.