They have a complex technology, needs a lot of development, can be
replicated but no easily. Take please a look to the papers at the
BlackLightPower website. They will demonstrate later this year their CIHT
technology- it generates electricity. I have worked 40 years in the chemical
industry nad I have an understanding of the problems they have to solve
before becoming a very important source of energy. My best friend Mike
Carrell who has also worked for long years -electrotechnics, advent of
elctronics also sees Randy's technology as The Solution
Peter