Many of you have seen Director Chu's HuffPo column.

It was no surprised that Chu overlooks the Bologna demo. After all, he came
out publicly against Mills years ago, so his prejudices (and dare we say
'close-mindedness) was already apparent at the start of his reign. However,
he is smart enough to change horses, but will he have the courage to do so
ahead of the fizzix rat-pack, or will he be among the last in line?

If the Rossi demo turns out to be as real as most vorticians seem to
believe, this oversight at the top of DoE is nothing less than a National
Disgrace and the sooner it changes the better.

My hope is that Ing. Rossi will immediately get those copper samples out
TODAY, and that one of them will be sent to a particular DoE Lab, LBNL in
Berkeley where Chu worked, and that this sample will start the ball rolling
towards a completely new stance at DoE.

In my dreams I see a Damascus road type of instant 'conversion' of Biblical
proportions (Paul) for Director Chu.

Don't laugh too loud at that analogy yet.

Jones