On 02/03/2011 05:39 PM, Harry Veeder wrote:
> from Rossi's blog
> http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360#comments
>
> DEFKALION Energy Group
> February 3rd, 2011 at 6:28 AM
> On behalf of Defkalion, we w?uld like to clarify the following:
> The full name of Defkalion comapny is: Defkalion Green Technologies S.A.
> registered in Athens Greece.
> A photovoltaic comapny by the name Defkalion has no connection with us nor do
> they know anything on this technology.
> For inquiries please forward your messages only to stsalikog...@gmail.com or
> i...@defkalion-energy.com

Whoo hoo -- there's something there!  It's a one-page website, marked
"Under Construction"!

So who owns it?  Looks like somebody named Andreas Meintanis in Elefsina.

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about defkalion-energy.com
defkalion-energy.com</a>

Registration Service Provided By: IP.GR
Contact: i...@ip.gr
Visit: http://www.ip.gr

Domain name: defkalion-energy.com

Registrant Contact:

   ANDREAS MEINTANIS ()

   Fax:
   KONTOULI 31
   ELEFSINA, ELEFSINA 19200
   GR

Administrative Contact:

   ANDREAS MEINTANIS (dimitrios.meida...@gmail.com)
   +30.6979984978
   Fax: +30.2105546559
   KONTOULI 31
   ELEFSINA, ELEFSINA 19200
   GR

Technical Contact:

   ANDREAS MEINTANIS (dimitrios.meida...@gmail.com)
   +30.6979984978
   Fax: +30.2105546559
   KONTOULI 31
   ELEFSINA, ELEFSINA 19200
   GR

Name Servers:
   ns1.server68.net
   ns1.server68.net
   ns2.server68.net

Creation date: 13 Jan 2011 20:00:00
Expiration date: 13 Jan 2013 15:00:00

Hey, it was registered on *January 13 of this year!*  It's over two
weeks old already!  Could this be for real, after all?

So what does aboutus.org know about them (it's mentioned on the
registration page, after all)?

"We don't know about defkalion-energy.com yet"

Oh, well.  It was worth a try.