The first conclusion in Prevenslik’s press release refers to COE of absorbed EM
energy by “up conversion” of QED photons inside nano structures instead of
temperature increase. I think this supports my relativistic interpretation of
Casimir effect. These QED photons that he refers to as being up converted are
what I refer to as vacuum fluctuations or virtual particles and up conversion
is accomplished by modifying the inertial frame of the zone inside the nano
structure.  This is an equivalent acceleration accumulated by the nano
structure and geometry so any gas atoms that wander into the inertial frame are
translated but through no real effort on their own part.

[snip]
Conclusions
1.  The Italian Cold Fusion experiment is yet another application of QED
induced radiation in physics over the past century. Contrary to classical
physics, QM forbids nanostructures to conserve absorbed EM energy by an
increase in temperature. Instead, conservation proceeds by the creation of QED
photons inside the nanostructure having a frequency at its TIR resonance,
typically beyond the UV.
[/snip]