Who is afraid of big bad Dr.Park? Let him tell what he wishes, his
reputation will suffer anyway if Rossi and- especially Mills will perform
their "great" demonstrations.

As regarding Rossi's bad PR he is just following Pitigrilli's "Do not give
me advices, I can err myself" The lack of a theory is disturbing, his method
of scale-up is strange, but he answers patiently to hundreds of questions of
diverse levels of IQ and good/ill-will. Put yourself in his place. What
could be an optimal strategy for him?

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck