>From Peter Gluck:

> As I wrote in my Ego-Out blog 2011 is a very bad year for skeptics. By the
> way Bob Park is ignoring the subject with great enthusiasm.

Yes indeed. More than a month has passed by and Park's conspicuous
silence on this matter strikes me personally almost as if it is a kind
of passive endorsement of the proceedings.

But of course I would also speculate that if pressed, the good doctor
would vehemently deny any such "endorsement".

I presume it continues to feel more comfortable hiding in the
Serengeti bush where he still hopes to bag an ailing wildebeest.

Growl!

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com