>>>Like or not, unless another experimenter or group - more open to disclosure
of the operational details, can approximate the Rossi results of extremely
high COP at the kilowatt level, in the next few months leading up to the
promised MW demonstration, then it is going to be a frustrating period for
LENR researchers at many levels.

I agree there needs to be an independent replication of the device that offers
an "open demo".
I fear that if Rossi fails to produce a 1MW system by Sept then the field will
be harmed.
I am working on a path similar to Rossi (high temp gas loading) but with only
sporadic and inconsistent results.
I do have the capability to work up to 1 or 2 kW with ease and higher with a
little modification.

I would be happy to receive help in an effort to replicate the Rossi system.
I am talking actual physical support not talk or money. - material preparation,
machining,...
Please let me know if anyone finds out exactly what Rossi is using and the
conditions.
Let me know if anyone wishes to join forces.

I feel we are at a "tipping point".  Either Rossi is correct and things will
develop quickly, or he is
wrong and there will be great damage to the field.  Someone somewhere needs to
do an independent
replication or at least an attempt - hopefully with Rossi's blessings , but it
needs to be done.
A replication would need to be completely "open" to serious investigators.
I am welcome to the idea of an "open lab".....  (within reason)
My guess is that Rossi will to busy between now and Sept to do such a thing
himself.

Dennis Cravens