Hi,
[snip]
>>It's no secret:
>>
>>http://energenx.com/products.html
>>
>>The Bedini pulse charger removes sulfides from the plates.

Isn't that "sulfates"?

>Maybe that's it, maybe not. My impression was of a European company,
>but that could have been a mistake on my part.
>
>He was claiming that the thing does far more than simply enhance
>battery performance. It should be easy to test this! His claim was
>that they could only market it this way because the Great Powers
>would shut them down if they openly claimed overunity.

...well, as I have mentioned here before, Pb is not energetically forbidden from
alpha decaying to Hg, e.g.

Pb208 => Hg204 + He4 + 519 keV

If someone found a way of electrically/magnetically stimulating the decay, then
they could get quite a bit of energy from a lead acid battery.

Ditto for a CF reaction, perhaps even a fusion/fission reaction, such as

Pb108 + 4H => Pt196 + O16 + 44.7 MeV

...anyone want same waste platinum, going cheap? ;^)

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html