Greetings Jones,

Thanks for the gravity link.

I guess that I have mentioned the  AG patents of Hank Wallace:
3626605 and 606  before.

Wallace worked for General Electric that billion dollar company
that is beyond paying taxes.....this is sadly legal.

Wallace s fellow workers said that he would get fired if
he continued his Antigravity Research.   He thought  ..no way...and
he said that he was amazed when they  really fired him.
(thank heavens that Focardi and Rossi weren t GE employees)

I think that he has a long patent list / list of discoveries that he made
for GE.
I will have to go back and re-check the size of the list.

Wallaces patents states that the  higher atomic number metals have more
neutrons
than protons and when spun....the excess neutrons give rise to
a kinemassic / neutronic field that can be used to modify gravity.
If my memory is correct copper and  metals above meet this  requirement,
since a brass gyro was used in his experiments.

Feb 14, 1980. the New Scientist   published a short article on Wallace s
patents and it
claimed that the US military was upset that they were publicly issued.

The  April 2011 issue  of the Scientific American has an article from a
Sleptisal Inquirer author on
the topic of UFO s- he introduces a term called:  CRAP.....but author
"seems"
 to be reasonably open minded on the subject.  The author concluded
that are still things that we do not know.  I will have go back to the
library and
re-read this article-----what am I missing.  How did this get thru.

Grins,
Ron Kita,  Chiralex  .....ahhhhh.....it was the April Fools issue....but the
Skeptical Inquirer
isn t  that slick.