>From Jed:

>          If he can secure intellectual
> property with a patent, he is worth every euro of the money Defkalion plans
> to pay him. I assume the investors at Defkalion know a thing or two about
> patents, and they have reason to believe he can get one.

...which brings up the question as to how Rossi & Defkalion might best
go about getting the e-cat patented. Since I gather the e-cat is
considered a "cold fusion" device no patent office at present
considers the technology legitimate. Wouldn't t Rossi have to do
something like demonstrate the device in front of a bunch patent
lawyers?

And if so, couldn't such a demonstration be performed right now at the
U of Bologna while "independent" testing is being conducted? ...at the
same time?

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com