At 01:20 AM 4/7/2011, mix...@bigpond.com wrote:
I think that if you put two devices in series you already get superheated steam,
so more than that is likely overkill.

Doesn't the temperature of the heated water depend on the flow rate? If there are devices in series, the problem I see is that the devices would operate at different temperatures.

You could, however, adjust the flow rate to adjust the final temperature. This is assuming the devices are identical, which I'd think would be desirable.

If the devices must all operate at the same temperature, it gets much more complicated....

Second-guessing Rossi at this point is likely a waste of time.