-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton

Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> All this supports my contention that iron in the form of an X2O3 oxide
>> forms the site of the active nuclear component in the Rossi catalyst.

> So the secret is rust?

Is your last name Foley, by chance?  :-)

Don't laugh at suggestion of 'rust' as a catalyst.

Not only is iron a Mills' catalyst, but ferrous oxide (the brown variety,
not the reddish) has popped up before in a number of other situations which
were claimed to be energy anomalies.

Last year, I personally witnessed a demo of a pickup truck in Arizona
running on electrolyzed water (a version of the Stanley Meyer theme, which
will not go away).

It was one of those predicaments where the device failed the following day
when associates were about to test the exhaust with a 5 gas analyzer, so
naturally we thought it to be a 'too convenient' failure to disguise the
fact that CO2 was going to turn up. And it probably was the old story of the
deluded inventor - but it was working for a while. Sound familiar? Sounds
like the Searle anti-gravity machine which he 'proved' by showing the hole
in the roof, where it escaped <g>.

Anyway the catalyst there was ferrous oxide IIRC and it is not the only time
that we have seen this. Problem is: it is very difficult, impossible really,
to keep ferrous oxides from changing to other isomers in an oxidizing or
reducing situation.

That is why I think this is NOT Rossi's secret.

Jones