I meant that Axil Axil's essay is a remarkable synthesis. As far as I can tell.

It is remarkable how much information can be gleaned from Rossi's publications and comments. You could not gather this much about Fleischmann and Pons at Technova, for example, because only Johnson Matthey knew about the Pd, and they aren't talking. Violante et al. have done detailed studies of their Pd, keeping track of many features such as the orientation of the crystals. They have described their database and conclusions they draw from it in papers and at conferences, but they have not put the whole database on line.