noone noone <thesteornpa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> He has found some process of removing some of the other isotopes so that
> there is a higher percentage of Ni62 and Ni64. This process costs about two
> dollars. This is probably due to the chemicals used.

Look up "isotope separation methods" and you will see that chemicals are not
used and all methods are expensive.

If he changed the ratios a tiny bit, it might cost only 10%.

This could also be a classic Rossi miscommunication. On several occasions he
went for a week telling me one thing, and then suddenly said something else.
Especially the name of the company, which he said was "Defkalion Energy."
There was another unrelated company by that name. He didn't bother to
mention the "Green Energy" part. He said, "it's something like that; look it
up."

Anyway, let's ask him! On to the blog!