-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

>This is the first time that I have noticed how the new Mills' reactor
scheme
>could be similar to the Rossi device, in two ways - either of which may end
>up in court, eventually. Let's hope not. But as Apple has learned with the
>iPad, when you have a hot product, a thousand co-inventors will come out of
>the woodwork.

>First off, Rossi does not claim to use, or to need, any kind of
>'regeneration' of catalyst at all, at least not by that exact name - BUT
in
>the Bologna demo, there were 5 independent controllers, no?

RvS: See http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg44115.html

Robin,

Glad to see you picked up on this possibility early on, and sorry to admit
that your insight did not register with me at the time, because it is
probably correct - but, apparently you were not aware of the new Millsean
scheme to overcome the batch mode limitation by using in situ heat from
adjoin units, in a musical chairs arrangement?

At any rate, the more one thinks about the Bologna Demo, the more one can be
convinced that this 'regeneration' requirement for BLP is also a requirement
for Rossi as well, but perhaps he gets a longer run between 'boosts' and he
combines the multiple units with the multiple heaters to arrive at Musical
"Electric Chairs".

I should add that the regeneration step requires more heat than is produced
in the exothermic step, so in effect only one or two of the five heaters
would be active at any time, and these are used ONLY in regeneration mode.
For Mills, this in the temperature range of 500-600 C, and the peak heat
from an operating cell which is recycled may not quite get you there, so you
need to have the electric boost in addition to recycled heat, for full
regeneration. If you read closely the Rossi patent, you can see how this
routing is almost admitted to, but still concealed.

Yes! This is all making sense now - at least in the design level of nuts and
bolts. As Horace admits, how this heat is derived from the nucleus is far
less clear. If one were to look at IRH, as in the George Miley paper, as
being essentially deflated but for longer lifetime (maybe far longer) then
it is possible to get away from metal transmutation altogether. It seems
very unlikely that metal transmutation is involved, due to lack of any gamma
signature at all.

Due to IRH, I think the 'quark-soup' is actually involved but the ash may be
the 'strangelet' (aka: dark matter). Thus there is no detectable ash.

How convenient for the theorist <g>.

I agree with others that the prior patent application is dead-in-the-water,
hopelessly inadequate, and he will need to depend on the that "mystery
filing" (mentioned here a few weeks ago) which no one has seen yet, but is
due to be published by June.

Jones