www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MileyGHclusterswi.pdf

From: Peter Gluck

Pianteli is my good friend but I do not remember that he has worked with
nickel oxide.

The problem with NiO is that it will be reduced with H2 and the formed water
will build a great pressure in the cell. Not a problem that cannot be
solved- e.g. the Cincinnati zirconium group cell I have worked with was also
at a high pressure and we had no accidents.

But why NiO?