Regardless of any possible quantity of NiO added to the reactor as am
intentional catalyst,
i assume that each particle of Ni powder will be coated with NiO, either
from standard handling, processing such as baking, or from being heated to
400-500C to start the reactor (with some residual oxygen in the chamber).

do we agree on this?