RE: reference for the 50 reactors at 20kW...
>From the very recent posting of "Rossi's Hints" on peswiki that Jed and
>several others have
contributed to...
http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator:Rossi's_Hints

I have to take issue with your insistence that even the Feb test was only about
3kW... but it really
doesn't matter at this point... I think it was more but he was operating it at
the edge of what the
heat exchange rate could xfer rendering it a bit unstable.  Given a good
thermodynamics engineer,
there's no doubt that reactor designs could be built with more than adequate
heat exchange
performance to scale it back up.

Regardless of who's 'right' about the details, I think things are moving along
way faster than any
of us would have anticipated since we've seen true frauds out there that drag
the spectacle out for
years!  Thanks to Rossi's willingness to entrust some units to others to test,
which can't be an
easy thing to do, the establishment of the reality of the technology is really
picking up steam!
;-)

Meow,

-Mark