differing shadows of the same object on the wall of Plato's cave.

From: Peter Gluck

Dr. Randell Mills has a message to those who try to

connect in anyway his work with that of Rossi:

To me any intentional inference to hydrinos is a scam to copycat the
legitimate systems of BLP's work.

Please make it clear to anyone that you are in contact with that I believe
that any implied association with hydrinos is a scam.  I have no
responsibility to anyone in this matter.

Quite clear, isn't it?

Just to remind you that Rossi has said that his system has nothing to do
with hydrinos.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck