Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> Straight through what? I'm not sure what that means. The air flow is
> "straight through" an automobile radiator, but it has many channels. Does
> the water come into contact with the nickel?

The nickel catalyst? How could it! The cell is sealed and pressurized. The
H2 tank would drain if there were holes in the cell to let the water
through. Besides, it would wash out the powder.

This is the second or third time I have heard someone suggest the water may
reach the nickel.

We know the water goes straight through with little resistance because in
the first test it was driven with an itty-bitty pump. I suppose that pump
consumed 20 W at most. Beene seems to think that a 20 W pump can magically
add 16 kW (or 12 kW -- or something) to the reaction, but I suspect it
cannot.

Rossi says there is no copper or anything else, just stainless steel in the
cell, and that is what the water comes in contact with. But what does he
know?