Perhaps M&M should have designed their experiment to look for change in
catalytic rates. My premise is  that the ether moves on the time axis
equally displaced from all spatial dimensions [Neo Lorentzian]. Changes in
this rate at which ether intersects with our spatial axis  are undetectable
from within an inertial frame and can only be determined by relative measure
to uncover time dilation. The known relationship between velocity and C
would then explain the lack of ether “drift” or time dilation due to motion
thru space because the earth’s orbit around the sun is such a small fraction
of C.  My relativistic interpretation of Casimir effect and catalytic action
however proposes that these properties are due to reduced vacuum energy
density and that reactants therefore appear accelerated via time dilation
from our perspective. We at normal energy density appear accelerated to near
luminal equivalent velocity relative to the “negatively” accelerated
reactants inside a catalyst –making us equivalent to the space faring twin –
but instead of us returning to the stationary twin, It is the negatively
accelerated reactant that returns from the catalyst to find we outside
haven’t aged at all while years have elapsed from it’s perspective. My point
is that etheric drift should be measured as time dilation not velocity and
that it remains negligible at our scale.

Fran

[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2

froarty572
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:06:51 -0800

I have a problem with the M&M experiment. They assume an aether that moves
with
respect to space yet SR

uses a right triangle rule where the spatial rate is assumed to be
perpindicular to C . Why isn't gamma considered proof of ether? My point is
that the ether may be moving at C perpindicular to space but the M&M
experiment
has no

way to physically place the second mirror on the time axis.

Regards

Fran

·        [Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 froarty572

o    <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37439.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Stephen A. Lawrence

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37444.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Mauro Lacy

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37446.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Gibson Elliot

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37450.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Mauro Lacy

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37468.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Gibson Elliot

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37458.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Stephen A. Lawrence

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37462.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Mauro Lacy

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37464.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Stephen A. Lawrence

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37466.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Mauro Lacy

§   <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg37467.html> Re:
[Vo]:Michaelson Morely vs V^2/C^2 Stephen A. Lawrence