on Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:20:32 Robin wrote in reply to Axil
[snip]

>*The motivation to reduce the size of the Cat-E down to a very small size

>may well be that a small Cat-E produces far less nuclear radiation than a

>large one. The scaling factor on this characteristic may be exponential.*

That would only be possible if E-kitten used a different physical reaction
than

the E-cat. This is very unlikely.

[/snip]

Guys,

        Your argument goes away if the nuclear reaction is subsequent to an
interim Zero point reaction and

Axil's comment regarding the e-kitten producing less radiation could be
accurate if the total energy were a sum of interim and nuclear reactions. I
am convinced that the same energy that supplies the endless motion of gas is
accelerated by the reduced energy density of Casimir suppression. I think it
is change in this suppression level that discounts the temperature needed to
disassociate molecular gas and then Nature that later reforms the molecule
when the temperature drops - an endless chemical reaction between h2 > 2h1