We are missing the obvious: Rossi et al have enough investors to scale-up to
marketable magnitudes of power, if what they say is true. At the end of the
day, the market doesn't really care where you got the electricity that you are
selling. People understand electricity. At least in the US, the Laws already
require the power companies to purchase privately-produced power. Even if the
power companies get around that. He can still make a great deal of money
generating and selling power on-site to large consumers, electricity is the
biggest expense in producing aluminum.

Once he sells serious amounts of electricity, people will listen, you just
can't fake MW of power. I really think he can eventually scale things and
automate them to the point where everyone can have their own generator for
vehicles and home-use. All he has to do to avoid infringement is to keep the
price of the licenses cheaper than the litigation price of stealing it. He can
always start cranking up the fees gradually as he becomes more and more
financially able to fight infringers with ever deeper pockets.
Personally, I was more impressed with the smaller units that lacked the lead;
prior to that, I wondered if it was simply an isotope reactor.
ScottWm. Scott Smith