From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 2:44:08 PM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Let us exercise some common sense in terms of dimensional
analysis.

From:Axil Axil

Ø  One gram of hydrogen per day is a HUGE amount of hydrogen inputted into a
closed system and consumed.

Ø  Where could it all be going?

It is really difficult to seal against leaks of pressurized H2 with top quality
equipment and this appears to be far from top quality – more like Home Depot
overstock. But looks can be deceiving.

Therefore, if the figure is accurate, and Rossi should know by now after two
years of operation and “thousands of reactors” built, then the output appears
be less than Millsean and far less than nuclear, it would appear.

Although the Mills device “on paper” can be more, according to Robin - in
operation it produces 200 times more than chemical on average, at least that is
what Randell Mills has said can be expected. Correct me if this is wrong, but
he
has said this repeatedly over the years.

But anyway – here is what Mats Lewan sez  “The tests lasted for two and three
hours respectively and the total net energy developed was calculated to be 5.6
and 6.9 kWh”

OK, I will leave it to Stephen or Robin to do the numbers but it would seem on
first blush that since this is net energy, then the first test operated at
5.6/2
or an average rate of energy production of 2.8 kW/hr and the second was 6.9/3
or
2.3 kW/hr so the average of the two for continuous output is about 2.6 kW/hr
which is below the earlier testing but this is with the “supposedly” small
cell.
I say “supposedly” since the Jan. large cell was never shown.

The heating value of H2 is 130 kJ/g which is equal to .04 kWhr. This seems to
work out to the Rossi reactor being about 65 time more than chemical. A nuclear
reaction should be about one million times more energetic, and a Millsean
reaction should be about 200 times.

Are we in agreement so far?