Hi,
[snip]
>@Robin: there is also another error: Levi said, that the device was heated
>with 600-700 W (his words). In reality, the value was much higher. Over 1 kW.
>That's more than 40% error, always in favor of the Rossi-claims. Together with
>the other error we reach 280% error, and that lowers the power down to 4,4 kW.

I agree, one needs to be careful, with the input power in the early experiment
(and perhaps all of them?). The graph went up and down quite a bit, so one
should really do a separate calculation for each segment then add them all up.

I don't think fraud is involved, but it's easy to be over optimistic, and make
statements that are not detailed enough and lead to false conclusions.

Yet another reason why the output power should be measured separately, rather
than just relying on calculations.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html