The plant can be made by many modules each one with its own control
electronics.  Each module would be a box with something like 6-10
reactors inside in parallel with just one input for the water and one
output for the steam, fuel included.  They would be connected to each
other so that
they can be swapped just turning the module off.  a 30% of the modules
would be off for six months, they would be activated when exhausted
modules
have to be replaced.

Not impossible to do, but time is really short for doing such a
complex integration.

mic