Jones

From: Alan J Fletcher

Since we're not going to get a ONE experiment which eliminates ALL Fakes I'm
moving towards a slightly more probabilistic approach

http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_proof_frames_v501.php

I've added a 2x2 evaluation to each method (fake material):

We also estimate the Fake's Feasibility (could it be made) and
Concealability (could it escape immediate detection). For example, a fake