On Wed, 18 May 2011 09:27:19 Axil wrote
High temperature is required to provide a vibrative movement in the walls of
the erosive cavities formed on the surface of the nickel oxide nano-powder
that are the epicenter of nuclear activity.

Reply- I would suggest vibration movement is actually change in Casimir force/
catalytic action - jerk like that which shears electrolytic capacitors out of
their soldered positions in a voltage filter when tested on a vibration table.

These holes both open wide to allow the Rydburg hydrogen condensate crystals
to enter and constricted to compress them to the state of fusion. The
temperature of the metal lattice might well provide a gate keeping function
that regulates the flow of ions into the locus of the nuclear reaction.

Reply  I would argue that the change in Casimir force/energy density is the
cause of this Inverse Rydberg condition and that the "condensate" is a
relativistic perspective which has an opposing perspective from within the wall
of the corrosive cavities that you mention - that opposing perspective sees the
walls of the cavities shrinking away into the distance making more and more
room for additional inverse Rydberg atoms of even smaller inverse proportions
up to 1/137 according to Bourgoin.

A minimum temperature of the metal lattice is required to allow the smallest
sized ions to enter the reaction zone. As the temperature rises and the
mouths of the holes open wider, ever larger sized ions would be capable of
participating in the reaction.

Reply- I can't argue the ion chemistry, Mill's and others seem convinced a 3
body reaction is necessary but personally prefer a Moller like oscillation
between h1&H2 facilitated by change in energy density that discounts the
disassociation - IMHO the hydride reactions are the less desirable reactions
that slowly poison the cavities while H2<>H1 facilitated by "jerk" and PWM can
go on forever. You also mention a minimum temperature to include the smallest
inverse Rydberg atoms in the reaction zone - If I am correct about the
relativistic nature of these cavities than temperature becomes a difficult
metric because these different Rydberg "levels" are all essentially different
inertial frames and the math would be impractical to determine the actual local
temperature. I am not implying that the huge number of reactions are simply due
to dilation effects but rather the abrupt increases and decreases in t' is
discounting the disassociation levels required. /Reply

I would speculate that at low temperatures in the metal lattice only small
sized ions would enter and very light weight ash elements would be produced.
As the average temperature rises the ash content would favor the heavier
elements.

Reply- I don't have the skill set to speak to the nuclear paths but am
convinced that a Chemical/ZPE/relativistic environment is the necessary
precursor and that the nuclear reactions are not enabled until after some
threshold level of energy is first derived.

Regards
Fran