Andrea Rossi
May 23rd, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Dear Mr Pietro F.
We do net need somebody else make a research of what happens in the reactors, because we know now exactly what happens.
Warm regards,
A.R.

- - -- -

Charlie Zimmerman
May 23rd, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Dear Mr Rossi,

Congratulations on your momentous achievement. Future generations will owe you the highest debt of gratitude.

I am most disheartened when talking with friends about your device to still find such a high degree of skepticism. Some of it is based around the confusion over some of your United States businesses. Specifically, some people seem to be confused about Leonardo Corporation and where the production of the power plant is happening. It would be great if you could shed some light on these issues to help in these conversations. Having a little back story information could help me in silencing these doubters.

Is your US Company Leonardo Corporation or Leonardo Technologies Inc?
Is the production at a Leonardo Corporation owned factory or is it outsourced to another production facility?
What is LTI-Global.com and what relationship do they have with Leonardo Corporation and yourself?
Is this a different Leonardo Technologies Inc. from the one in the September 2004 report on your TE device from the US Army Corps of Engineers?

Warmest regards and best of luck in the future.

Thanks,
Charlie Zimmerman

Andrea Rossi
May 23rd, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Dear Mr Charlie Zimmerman:
1- I am absolutely not interested to the skepticism, since we are manufacturing the reactors whivh in october will start their operation in the market
2- there is noreason why I have to disclose where we manufacture our reactors. Our Customers will receive the reactors in their factories, they are not interested about the manufacturing sites. Our NON-Customers have no reason to know anything at all.
3- The reactors are manufactured by Leonardo Corporation, while LTI (Leonardo Technology Inc.) is the company with the exclusive commercial license of Leonardo Corp.
For any info about LTI, please coontact them directly
Warm regards,
A.R.