Through countless revelations generously supplied, Rossi has put to rest
untold numbers of my pet speculations on the working principles behind his
Cat-E reactor.

As the latest example, Rossi says that a Bunsen burner could be used to
generate the heat for the reaction. No cathode or volts required.

This latest revelation rips the heart out of the theory that the Cat-E
process involves the acceleration of ions via electrostatic forces.

My latest operating theory: the thermally activated production of Rydberg
matter clusters of hydrogen via carbon with a surface coat of potassium is
still in the running however.