From: Mark Iverson [mailto:zeropo...@charter.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 10:20 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:FYI: Dr. Steven E. Jones demonstrates 8x overunity circuit

The only caveat being that the source is PESN...

Dr. Steven E. Jones demonstrates 8x overunity circuit - Professor Jones has
developed a variation of
the 'Joule Thief' circuit and has shown that its output is eight times greater
than the input as
measured by a state-of-the-art oscilloscope. He is open sourcing his solid
state design to help
speed its development and implementation, as well as to answer the scientific
question of where the
energy is coming from. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; May 27, 2011).

Does anyone on this list know him and can confirm?

-Mark