Peter,

I think Oscar Giannino is  a very good journalist and also Maurizio
Melis is a very good scientific journalist.

I am listening the recorded version, and  Celani confirms a "beatiful
mail" from Brian Ahern "so beatiful it could not believed".
Celani states that Brian Ahern is now using a material that also
Celani uses has made very serious experiments and, as Celani expected,
the results are true.  I missed that while driving... better: I could
incur in a car accident!

mic