fascinating dynamic view of all asteroids found from 1980 to 2010,
orbiting mostly from Earth to Jupiter, growing to well over 0.5
million: Rich Murray 2011.06.05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqC1QjlVUYk

6:41 video of continuous discovery of asteroids in the region of
Earth's night sky, mostly between Mars and Jupiter from 1980 to 2010,
from above the N pole of the Sun, showing Mercury to Jupiter orbiting
counterclockwise, while the increasing swarm of asteroids show
apparent dark spots and crooked lines that seem almost as real as the
bright asteroids, seemingly a boiling, turbulent liquid, often with
radial jets and flares, and after 2010, striking radial wave patterns
out from before and after Earth's position.

It would be interesting to set up a dynamic random Monte Carlo
simulations of this process, to see what factors account for the
intriguing patterns.

The patterns remind me of the subtle details of 3D fractal structures
that I find in the Hubble Ultra Deep Field since 2005:

HUDF center top left, #90 astrodeep200407aab10ada.png 3.68 MB 1244X1243 1 of 4
identical views with different color schemes 2008.12.12 #88-91 on rmforall at
flickr.com: Rich Murray 2011.01.09
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.htm
Sunday, January 9, 2011
[ at end of each long page, click on Older Posts ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astrodeep/message/80
[ you may have to Copy and Paste URLs into your browser ]

for viewing -- click on Actions to get different sizes and for free download

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmforall/3103426063/in/photostream/

#89 astrodeep200407aab10aea.png 4.14 MB 1244X1283 HUDF center top left

This image is 6.3x6.3 arc-seconds, 3.965% of the area of the Hubble Ultra Deep
Field,

which is 186 arc-seconds wide and high = 3.1 arc-minutes

= 1/10 width of the Full Moon or Sun, about 0.5 degrees,

so the HUDF is about 1% of the area of the square that holds the Full Moon or
Sun,

short introduction re viewing lovely subtle earliest structures in HUDF:
AstroDeep, Rich Murray 2009.02.23

I've found since 2005 myriad ubiquitous bright blue sources, always on a darker
fractal 3D web, along with a variety of sizes of irregular early galaxies, in
the Hubble Ultra Deep Field, simply by increasing the gamma from 1.00 to 2.00
and saturating the colors, while minimizing the green band to simplify the
complex overlays of complex fractal structures.

Dozens of these images, covering the entire HUDF in eight ~20 MB segments, are
available for viewing at many scales [ To change the size of images on Windows
PCs, use Control - and + ] on www.Flickr.com at the "rmforall" photostream. Try
#86 for the central 16% of the HUDF.

ubiquitous bright blue 1-12 pixel sources on darker 3D fractal web in five
2007.09.06 IR and visible light HUDF images, Nor Pirzkal, Sangeeta Malhotra,
James E Rhoads, Chun Xu, -- might be clusters of earliest hypernovae in recent
cosmological simulations: Rich Murray 2008.08.17 2009.01.20
rmforall.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.htm
Sunday, August 17, 2008
groups.yahoo.com/group/AstroDeep/25
groups.yahoo.com/group/rmforall/85

www.flickr.com/photos/rmforall/1349101458/in/photostream/

The 5 closeups are about 2.2x2.2 arc-seconds wide and high, about 70x70 pixels.
The HUDF is 315x315 arc-seconds, with N at top and E at left.
Each side has 10,500x10,500 pixels at 0.03 arc-second per pixel.

Click on All Sizes and select Original to view the highest resolution image of
3022x2496 pixels, which can be also be conveniently seen directly at their
Zoomable image:

www.spacetelescope.org/images/html/zoomable/heic0714a.html

Notable in the deep background of the five closeups are ubiquitous bright blue
sources, presumably extremely hot ultraviolet before redshifting, 1 to a dozen
or so pixels, as single or short lines of spots, and a few irregular tiny blobs,
probably, as predicted in many recent simulations, the earliest massive,
short-lived hypernovae, GRBs with jets at various angles to our line of sight,
expanding bubbles, earliest molecular and dust clouds with light echoes and
bursts of star formation, and first small dwarf galaxies, always associated with
a subtle darker 3D random fractal mesh of filaments of H and He atomic gases.

As a scientific layman, I am grateful for specific cogent, civil feedback, based
on the details readily visible in images in the public domain.

www.spacetelescope.org/images/html/heic0714a.html

Hubble and Spitzer Uncover Smallest Galaxy Building Blocks

Rich Murray, MA Room For All rmfor...@gmail.com             505-819-7388
1943 Otowi Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
groups.yahoo.com/group/rmforall/messages
groups.yahoo.com/group/AstroDeep/messages
www.sfcomplex.org Santa Fe Complex

You are welcome to visit me and share your comments as I share these images at
home on a 4X8 foot screen -- no fee.

Anyone may view and download for free 91 images, presenting the HUDF in eight 20
MB pieces at rmforall at www.FlickR.com -- #86 is about 20% of the HUDF in their
red and blue colors, as leaving out the green greatly simplifies interpreting
the overlapping layers of transparent fractal webs of gas with a wide range of
sizes of rather distant sources, beyond z = 5.