Robin sez:

> >> Just to show that stupidity is bi-partisan in Georgia:
> >>
> >> www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg
>
> My concern is that the whole island will tip over....
>
> ROFLMAO!

This senator is insulting the general intelligence of all Guamianians!
Having lived on Guam for three years I know that we would have all been very
well aware of any potential tipping sensations way before it would have
become a dangerous situation. We would have taken corrective measures long
before the island would have turned turtle.

Hey! As the old saying goes: "Don't rock the boat!" Living on an island...we
know these things! ;-)

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com