From: Terry Blanton [mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 5:45 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Greece Could Use the ECat Now

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43381710

Greece's Debt Rating Slashed, Making It World's Lowest
Published: Monday, 13 Jun 2011
By: Reuters

Standard & Poor's downgraded Greece's credit rating by three notches Monday,
making it the world's
lowest after the agency said a likely debt restructuring would be considered a
default.

A restructuring of Greece's debt - either with a bond swap or by extending
maturities on existing
bonds - looks increasingly likely to be imposed by European policymakers as a
means of sharing the
burden of Greece's crisis with the private sector, S&P said in a statement.

"In our view, any such transactions would likely be on terms less favorable
than the debt being
refinanced, which we, in turn, would view as a de facto default according to
Standard & Poor's
published criteria," the agency said.

In such a case, S&P added, Greece's credit rating would be lowered to
"selective default," or SD,
while the ratings on the country's debt instruments would be cut to D.

<more>

Information we have seen here indicates that Defkalion has connections to the
Greek government and
has purchased a factory in Xanthi Prefecture.  But, the world must wait for the
megawatt power plant
in October.  Can Greece afford to wait to October?  If the government is truly
aware of what
Defkalion really has New Fire and exclusive rights in Eastern Hemisphere, would
not they be
expediting the production of shippable product?  I would think that once the
products start rolling
off the production line, all talk of a financial default would cease.
Anyone would be willing to buy a stake in Greece's future.  I know I would buy
their bonds!