Axil,

               Inverse  Rydberg orbits would seem to fit Mill's fractional
values but I am still convinced that Naudt's is the only one who really
nailed it when he said the hydrino is actually relativistic hydrogen. I
would bet money that the orbitals appear absolutely normal to a local
observer and it is the energy density of space time itself which the
hydrogen is moving through that is modified by the Casimir geometry of the
powders.

Fran

Re: [Vo]:A Third Way

Axil Axil
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:10:19 -0700

I believe that the Randell L. Mills hydrino technology and the Rossi H-Ni
technology are one in the same.

>From the mills patent application:

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20110114075

[quote]The power source of claim 2 wherein the reaction mixture comprising
an oxidation-reduction reaction to cause the catalysis reaction comprises:
(i) at least one catalyst chosen from Li, LiH, K, KH, NaH, Rb, RbH, Cs, and
CsH[/quote]

As a general statement, the catalyst for H-Ni technology  is one or more of
the following compounds  Li, LiH, K, KH, NaH, Rb, RbH, Cs, and CsH. the
catalyst is one among the  alkali metals including  lithium (Li), sodium
(Na), potassium (K), rubidium (Rb), caesium (Cs). These elements will
produce Rydberg matter in abundance when exposed to a hot hydrogen
atmosphere.

Because Rydberg matter is hard to detect and categorize, I believe that
Mills is producing Rydberg matter and misinterpreting it as being
fractionally charged hydrogen.

It looks to me that Mills has every possible combination of catalysts and
lattice material locked down and it will be an interesting legal battle  for
the courts to determine who controls the rights to the H-Ni technology.

Mills has not yet recognized that Rydberg matter is at the bottom of his
reactor just like it is for the reactors of Rossi and the rest.