Akira Shirakawa wrote:

A quick-ish human translation:

* * *

Last Tuesday in Bologna, by request of Mats Lewan, I documented with my Nikon [photocamera] the electric current measurements with a current probe on every power supply cable conductor - brown (live), blue (neutral) yellow-green (ground) - while the E-Cat was running.

Ah, thanks. So the problem here is not what what Daniel said, but rather what the meter itself shows.

As Jones Beene just added, we do not even know what this meter is connected to. It may be the power supplies to more than one eCat. Maybe it is connected to that large blue box of control electronics. That looks to me like a multiplexed box capable of controlling many eCats. I suppose it has a lot of overhead.

So this high power input is a concern but we cannot draw a firm conclusion from it yet.

Do I have that right?