Fran,
You summed it up quite well...

I think the overall concensus of those vorts who have discussed the e-Cat tests
agree that the
dryness of the steam is a MAJOR source of concern and there are INADEQUATE
explanations from the
Rossi camp as to that issue.  Steve was pushing hard to make sure that that
issue was understood by
Levi/Rossi and an adequate explanation was returned.  I don't think he got what
he, and most of us,
wanted...

However, what I'd like to see now is some discussion from the collective about
Levi's written
response, aside from its contentious nature, and to have fellow vorts answer
these questions:

1) Does Levi, et.al., understand the importance of the dry steam issue?
2) If the answer to #1 is YES, then do you feel that adequate care was taken in
the tests we've seen
to establish that the steam was truly dry?
3) Has this recent exchange caused by Krivit's visit changed your opinion at
all? Good or bad...

-Mark