Fascinating stuff ... and more evidence that amateurs shouldn't diddle with
steam!

Ch 1 has photos from videos
Ch 17 has equations and charts

I loved the names for some of the evaporator flow regions (inside the eCat) :

Single-phase liquid | Bubbly | Plug | Slug | Wavy | Annular

Different names for condenser sections (eg in the outlet hose) Low Velocity :

Annular mist | annular | annular with high stratification | wave | stratified

No wonder Rossi didn't want Krivit to look up the hose !