Jones, Terry,

In regards to:

> It's enough to make you believe in witch doctors!

Heh... I wuz think'in the same thing. ;-)

Just to be clear on this for the millionth time. I'm not endorsing the
WD files. The transcripts what they are, warts and all. It remains to
be seen if the information proves to be useful, or not.

Personally, I'd like to go against what seems to be the WD's
prediction that Rossi needs at least another year of "futzing" round
to do before his e-cats area ready for prime time.

What I'm personally hoping for is that Rossi & Defkalion will still be
able to unveil real commercial products by this October. Granted, it's
likely they may still be clueless as to why they work the way they do.
Therefore, it's likely the first roll-out of products may not be
terribly powerful or impressive, but perhaps they will work
as-advertised. SAFETY WILL BE THE PRIMARY GOAL TO ACHIEVE. That's my
hope.

Perhaps within a year or so Defkalion will begin to finally acquire a
preliminary understanding of the particle physics involved. The
transcripts imply the Rossi Effect involves some interesting subatomic
particle generation involving the outer electron shells of atoms
belonging to certain alloys rapidly changing state from solid, to
liquid, and gas and vice versa. If Defkalion can get a better
theoretical handle on the physics involved it seems sensible for me to
assume it will soon open up the doors to greater energy production on
the order of several magnitudes. Could also blow up the planet if we
are careless. Brave new world.

OTOH, perhaps the transcripts are nothing more than just a good Ski-fi
story! Maybe we should hope they are.

It's all Greek to me. ;-)

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson