Axil,

     You said it much better than I and we are almost on the same page even
though you suggest higher hydrogen pressure where I propose keeping the
powder under vacuum so the more active sites don't self destruct from
ambient gases and can be employed under less pressure. Our only real
disagreement is your reference to Rydberg material which IMHO should be
Inverse Rydberg gas atoms. The destruction of Rydberg material you mention
is caused by the very geometry supporting their state of existence to
overheat and relieve the Casimir / stiction forces by growing whiskers
between the plates or melting closed entirely. Once the Casimir force
decreases (vacuum energy increases) due to the reduced area of plates in
Casimir geometry the Rydberg material residing in this region is equally
translated closer to the energy density outside the remaining Casimir
geometry. In Mill's terms the hydrino gets smaller with reduced energy
density up to a min limit of 1/137 as plates get closer and translates back
to normal size as the atom translates out of the cavity. According to
Naudt's this is relativistic and the atom itself is never locally aware of
any change in scale similar to the paradox twin - it is t' that is actually
changing. Note the Rydberg material itself is responsible for overheating
the geometry by reacting in an asymmetrical way suggested by Moller's MAHG
where HUP induced random motion of fractional atoms relative to changes in
plate geometry/energy density causes an endless reversal of the normal
chemical reaction 2H to H2. A naturally occurring quantum implementation of
a Heisenberg trap. Without a moving gas present in the areas of suppressed
energy density the geometry remains safe from any runaway reactions powered
by HUP. Note the MAHG does have a sputtered inner reactor wall as you are
recommending and Rossi does mention "sputtering" his powder to slightly
enrich his material but he makes no mention of coating the inner reactor
wall and leaves the suggestion of a powder simply poured into the reactor
vessel. If you find any information indicating Rossi in some way coats the
powder to the reactor walls please share!

Regards

Fran

Re: [Vo]:Krivit's Napoli visit? To all Italian-reading Vorts

Axil Axil
Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:02:49 -0700

The project described in this post supports and extends my understanding of
what is going on in the Rossi reactor.

First off, the use of potassium as an alkaline catalyst supports my belief
that Rossi is using some alkaline based catalyst like potassium as his
"secret catalyst". Potassium produces Rydberg hydrogen matter as a cold
plasma which eventually arrive at the surface of the cathode where nuclear
reactions supported by the quantum mechanical actions of coherent and
entangled atoms occur.

The next implication to be drawn from this tungsten based experiment is that
the Rossi reaction is exclusively a surface reaction which occurs right on
top of the surface of the cathode. Tungsten does not allow hydrogen to
penetrate its surface. A significant percentage of the nuclear reactions
must be occurring right at the very top of the tungsten surface when the
reaction first begins.

As the reaction erodes the surface, the surface area of the tungsten
increases an so does the reaction in like proportion.

This supports my view that the great productivity of the Rossi reaction over
his contemporary competitors is in the surface preparation of his reaction
vessel. He uses nickel nano powder coated on the surface of the reaction
vessel to optimize the surface as prolific sites for to maximize the number
of nuclear active areas. His competitors do not do this, and until they do,
they will see reduced nuclear activity in their experiments.

For example, if the tungsten experimenters would have coated their cathode
with nano-powder (nickel or otherwise), the productivity of their experiment
would be greatly enhanced. The same surface improvement could be applied to
the current efforts of Brian Ahern.

The chaotic chemical activity replete with oxygen in the Neapolitan tungsten
based cell would tend to destroy Rydberg matter and therefore suppress the
effectiveness of the reaction.

On the other hand, Rossi provides a benign chemical environment that allows
Rydberg matter to exist indefinitely. This too greatly increases the great
productivity of the Rossi reaction.

The tungsten experimenters would do well to use a high pressure hydrogen
envelope like Rossi. This would increase the activity of their reaction
greatly.

Re: [Vo]:Deuterium vs. Hydrogen (wrt Rossi and Ahern)

francis
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:42:17 -0700

Hi Peter,

     I would like to see Ahern use Iwamura's tungsten as one of his powders

because of it's high melting point it would be less susceptible to self

destruction, of course milling tungsten to nano geometry probably isn't

easy. I remain of the opinion that the most active Casimir geometry

immediately self destructs via pyrophoric action and stiction at ambient STP

and that tungsten would be the most resistant. If someday powders are milled

and preserved in vacuum I predict activity will occur at very low pressures

of hydrogen released into the vacuum preserved powder.

Regards

Fran