Let me summarize some things here regarding electric power generation with
the Defkalion reactors. This information is scattered around. Some is from
my memory.

Defkalion has made a number of comments in the White Paper and on their
forum regarding the prospects for electric power generation. They have been
testing their reactors with several small generators. I think their plan is
to certify the reactors will work with several brands, and then have the
customer or OEM supply the generator separately. In other words Defkalion
will not manufacture electric generators. A wise decision; they have enough
on their plate already.

They mentioned several specific brands and types of small generators they
have tested, but I can't find those specifics at the moment.

In all reactors, they use a primary loop with one liquid that stays in
liquid phase, and a heat exchanger for the working liquid or gas to be
heated.

With glycol the maximum temperature they can reach is 190°C. Carnot
efficiency is not very good at that temperature, so my guess is that these
reactors will be used primarily for heating, including process steam.

They have tested other liquids for higher temperature applications. I don't
know what these other liquids are, but one of them reaches 414°C. This is
considerably hotter than the primary loop in most fission reactors. Carnot
efficiency is fine at this temperature.

The said the lowest input to output ratio they have observed is 1:19. I
think 1:30 is what they usually achieve, but don't hold me to that. They
achieve these ratios every time, on demand.

It takes about 4 minutes for the reactors to go to maximum power.

It is clear that with these temperatures, input to output ratios, and speed,
generating electricity efficiently and making the thing fully
self-sustaining will be a trivial problem. It is "only a matter of
engineering" as physicists say.