Hi,
[snip]
>I think that heavy Rydberg matter dipole shielding of the nickel nuclei
>allow protons to penetrate the nuclear coulomb barrier of nickel atoms.
>

>In Rydberg matter, this dipole shielding goes as the 7th power of the number
>of atoms in the Rydberg matter assemblages. This polarization of Rydberg
>matter is clearly huge and can easily overcome the coulomb potential in the
>nickel atoms.
>
>In Rydberg matter, all the dipole moments of all the constituent atoms are
>coordinated and identical.
>
>Furthermore, the coherent nature of Rydberg matter range from just a single
>atom to large numbers in excess of 100 based upon the temperature and
>pressure of the hydrogen envelope; the higher the pressure and temperature,
>the greater on the average is the number of member atoms in the Rydberg
>matter assemblages. In other words, the higher the temperature of this
>hydrogen envelope, the greater is the number of coherent atoms that join the
>Rydberg matter assemblages.
>
>You may have not considered how nuclear reactions affect atoms in a large
>assemblage of coherent and entangled atoms.
>
>In such a collection, what happens to one member of such a coherent
>collection happens to them all. It may well be that an averaging effect
>takes place where the nuclear energy output of one atom is averaged over a
>hundred or more atoms in the coherent collection.
>
>Nuclear reactions inside a quantum condensate have yet to be studied.
>
>Look at this reference:
>
>http://cold-atoms.physics.lsa.umich.edu/projects/dipoleblockade/blockade.html

This is about Rydberg atoms, not inverse Rydberg atoms. The size difference is
enormous, and furthermore in IRM protons are orbiting iso electrons. Since
protons are far more massive, they will be much slower than electrons would be
at the same radius. That means that their magnetic field will be much weaker
than it would have been for electrons. However because they are very small, I
think the magnetic field would be quite strong nevertheless. Perhaps you would
care to work it out?
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk