[  Delayed by jail-house-mail  -- should be BEFORE my comment on test3 ]

At 11:16 AM 7/7/2011, Daniel Rocha wrote:
Take a look at this video, simulating steam production at 1200W with a
4m long hose:  .....
What do you think?

Not enough controls.

But THIS guy's interesting .... TinselKoala (his videos are long, but show the whole process) Ahhhhh again !!!! See the Stella Nokia anagram thread. It only just struck me they're the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsXwRRivQ9Y  eKitty1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bELcYma26aI Boiling water at 800W
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dau3nBNxDSo eKitty supplemental -- thermometer callibration

At 800W he boiled 40mL of water in 180 secs. That's 0.22 mL/sec compared to Rossi/Krivit's 2mL/sec

There's a Test 3 I haven't watched yet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ser9_tGiU

In a separate series he did some amusing electrical stuff on a "Joule Thief" -- highlighting the perils of HF futz on electrical circuits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWDfrzBIxoQ