>>> 5. The pressure in the ecat cannot be room pressure, or the fluid
would not flow out of the ecat into the room.

As I understand the operation, fluid does not flow out. Steam is venting
from a hole in the device. Therefore, the pressure should be 'near' room
pressure. So perhaps the disagreement on pressure is simply a
communication issue.

Craig Haynie
Manchester, NH