On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:
>
> I know quite what Rossi would have said: "Too dangerous. I emptied it just
>> now, so it's safe to hold this up, but water condenses inside the hose,
>> because the steam cools, and eventually enough will build up that boiling
>> hot water will spurt out of the hose, so I certainly cannot allow this."
>>

> He did say something about it being dangerous. I do not think he gave the
> reason. Anyway, that is nonsense. There is nothing dangerous about it. Even
> if boiling hot water does spurt out that is no danger. Let it cool, get a
> sponge, and wipe it up.

I think he's afraid of getting scalded when what goes up comes back down. He
could aim it at Krivit, of course, and get his revenge.

> Anyway, there is no doubt this cell produces steam, and as I said, with
> most tests input power is only enough to have it produce hot water, so there
> is no doubt it is producing anomalous heat.

There is doubt. In this experiment, the input power was enough to produce
steam, and Rossi got caught with his hand in the cookie jar (on the power
control). So, I doubt very much that it is producing anomalous heat. What
you mean is that you don't doubt it. You will, though.