ecat builder <ecatbuil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been trying to replicate the E-Cat transmutations in an open-source
> kind of way and I'm ready to start asking the community for suggestions on
> how to proceed.

It took Rossi 15 years and hundreds of tests to figure out how to make this
work. Highly experienced experts are trying to replicate him, with some
success, but nowhere near the high input to output ratios he reports. I do
not think there is enough information publicly available to support an "open
source" replication because it is not open source. It is secret. That is
unfortunate but it is mainly the fault of the Patent Office.